
A couple bags of noodles, some glue, and whala! Noodle art!!





This kid LOOOOOOVVVVES anything having to with art projects. She wakes up almost every morning, and the first thing she says after she eats breakfast is, "Mommy, can I make an art project?" or something along those lines -- "Can I use scissors...or glue...or markers....Oh Mommy, let's do the art project they did on Curious George today!!"
And if you know me at all, it's like she's gouging out my eyes with this request. It's SUCH a non-Sara-mommy thing to do. But I try to make the stretch...for my little project afficionado.

But the irony in it all is -- her favorite thing about art projects involving glue?
The glue.
I never hear the end of how much she loves to pick dried glue off of her fingertips.
1 comment:
Cutie! She and Rachel are sisters at heart like their mommies.
Did she think up all of the adorable noodle pictures? WOW.
Or did her non-artistic Mommy give her some ideas? If that is the case, maybe there is hope for you! (and therefore, me!)
Post a Comment