4.28.2009

Spring Park Day


I went picture crazy today at the park, but it was SUCH a beautiful day, and I had a lot of fun chasing my beautiful girls!















Love, love, love those kissably round cheekers. :)



As I'm taking a picture of Essie up high on the jungle gym, she decides she wants me to "catch" her; obviously, this wasn't feasible with camera in hand, so I had to tell her no; you can see my finger in the foreground, firmly telling her not to jump off!

And this was her face afterwards . . . ah. :-(

Blowing Dandelions . . .

. . . a little too closely . . .

. . . and then getting "kissed" by them. :)



Going on a hunt for "kinecones" (pinecones).

1 comment:

Dale and Judy said...

After two days of not seeing my girls -- this was JUST what a needed. I miss them so much!! So precious!