If you looked up "impossible" in the dictionary, you would probably see these photos, along with a simple definition of "trying to take a decent picture of three moving targets."
It doesn't even help having a fast camera!
The one above is actually my favorite, only because they are all looking slightly away from the camera with cute expressions on all of their faces.
If the lighting in this one hadn't been so awful, it would have been not half bad.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
AWE! They are all perfectly beautiful! I love seeing the interaction between the sisters and baby bro. So precious. I really wish to see if in person though! :) Love, Aunt Chris
1 comment:
AWE! They are all perfectly beautiful! I love seeing the interaction between the sisters and baby bro. So precious.
I really wish to see if in person though! :)
Love,
Aunt Chris
Post a Comment