I want a copy of that picture -- my girls :)!!mama
My BEAUTIFUL girls!
You are beautiful! All 3!And you are ALL TUMMY, no need to fret about cameras.thx for posting!!!! :)cj
um, I have no idea what you are talking about sara, you are GORGEOUS! I want those slim arms!!!
Okay, everyone. Seriously, what are you talking about?? I am FAT! Look at how bloated I am!! Really, now. :) Michelle, slim arms???? I've never HAD slim arms, even when I'm not pregnant. Too funny!Thanks for the sweet sentiments, though! Makes this chubbo feel 100% better!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I want a copy of that picture -- my girls :)!!
mama
My BEAUTIFUL girls!
You are beautiful! All 3!
And you are ALL TUMMY, no need to fret about cameras.
thx for posting!!!! :)
cj
um, I have no idea what you are talking about sara, you are GORGEOUS! I want those slim arms!!!
Okay, everyone. Seriously, what are you talking about?? I am FAT! Look at how bloated I am!! Really, now. :)
Michelle, slim arms???? I've never HAD slim arms, even when I'm not pregnant. Too funny!
Thanks for the sweet sentiments, though! Makes this chubbo feel 100% better!!
Post a Comment