8.02.2008
starting from scratch
I don't know what the Lord's doing in our lives at the moment, but not only have we lost all the information on the two computers that were stolen from us, now our home PC crashed because of a virus, and all of the hard drive is gone...kaput...zero data. There are so many things on that computer, I cannot even begin to remember them. We've had it for almost our entire married life. Among the precious unrecoverables are wedding photos that we had scanned. Of course, we have a wedding album, but we had scanned all of our wedding photo proofs...all 300-and-some of them, and they are all gone now. It's a good thing that our memories are still in tact. I don't think THAT can be taken, at least not any time soon. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey Sara! I browsed your blog for the last couple of months. Your girls are beautiful and you guys seem to be so happy! Congrats on your pregnancy. Three will be a blast, I'm sure!!
Post a Comment