Well, it's official. We are hereby outnumbered, at least when the new baby comes.
I'll be 9 weeks tomorrow. The baby is due on January 13, 2009.
Here are some photos of the "nugget." I was talking on the phone to Eric, telling him I got "to see the baby -- well, the nugget" at the first doctor's appointment, and Abby overheard me, so she's been calling it the nugget ever since.
When we asked her if it was going to be a little brother or sister, she responded, "I already have a sister, so it's going to be a brother." And that's what she tells everybody now, "We're having a little brother," even people we never meant to tell, like strangers at the pool. :)
I could swear this one looks like a Greek head bust, like Hera or something. :)
This one shows the fetal heart beat at 162bpm...could it be a boy?
Here's the official "nugget" photo. :)
2 comments:
wowie!!! congratulations! great time of year to have a baby! ;)
I know!! Maybe it will be born on or close to Sammy's birthday, huh? :)
Post a Comment