6.16.2008

New Driveway

I know; I know. It's a driveway; why so many pictures? This post is mainly for my in-laws in Portland who haven't seen the new driveway. With their blood, sweat, and some tears, I'm sure, they have really helped to make our house a home, and so I know they're going to be very interested in the new driveway -- well, the 2/3 new driveway.
This is for you, Dad and Mom Carmichael. Thanks for all your help with our home!
And many thanks to my folks, too, who have definitely given a lot to the cause!









1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OK, I just glanced at all the pix before reading your post and thought the exactly what you said. Then I laughed as I read your post. Seriously - kuddos on the driveway. And now I feel like I've driven up (in slow mo) your driveway myself! :) hee hee