So Abby is asleep, which is not an everyday occurence for our home anymore. Esther is quietly playing in her playpen during her playtime, and I have a second before her playtime ends to jot a few thoughts down. I've been visiting my friend Jessica's blog almost daily, and she's inspired me to write little tidbits of my day, even if I have no pictures to upload.
I find both girls are getting to the age now where they are so much fun to play with, and when they aren't fighting over a favored toy -- though any toy can be the favorite, depending on whose hands it's in -- they can even play with each other now. I remember about 9 months ago telling Abby, "When Esther grow's up, she'll play with you all the time," to which Abby turned to Esther and said, "Grow up, Essie! Grow up!" I felt like I was wanting her to grow up with as much urgency, just to be a little playmate for her always-have-to-have-someone-to-play-with sister. Now the dream is becoming a reality!
No comments:
Post a Comment